The scene take place on the View in 2006
Rosie O'Donnell: Welcome back to The View.
So Donald, let's talk about Miss USA, it's been reported that you've had a pretty bad attitude towards her. Can you tell us what happened?"
Donald Trump: "Well, Rosie, I didn't have a bad attitude towards her, but she did gain some weight, and as a beauty pageant owner, it's important to maintain a certain image."
Rosie O'Donnell: "So you're saying that you fat-shamed her? That's not acceptable, Donald. You know better than that."
Donald Trump: "Well, Rosie, it's not about fat-shaming. It's about maintaining a certain image, and she didn't meet that standard."
Rosie O'Donnell: "Ok... Moving on, let's talk about, and I want to talk about something that's been making headlines lately. You've said that you're a self-made man, but in reality, you got all your money from your father, right? How do you explain that?
Donald Trump: Rosie. I want to make this clear one time for all. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars, and I had to pay him back with interest. I turned that into billions.
Rosie : A small loan? That's more money than most people will ever see in their entire lives. And let's not forget the fact that your father also gave you a huge inheritance.
Donald : Actually that's not true. I worked hard for everything I have.
Rosie : Did you really work hard? Or did you just have everything handed to you? I mean, you've filed for bankruptcy four times I remember.
Donald : Rosie. Bankruptcy is a smart business move. It's a way to restructure and come back stronger.
Rosie : Or it's a way to cheat the system and leave your creditors high and dry and speaking of cheating, let's talk about the contractors who've worked for you over the years. You have a reputation for not paying your bills and leaving small businesses in the lurch.
Donald : T-that's not true. I always pay my bills and...
Rosie : Really? Then why are there so many lawsuits against you from people you've stiffed?
Donald Trump: "That's not true, Rosie. Those were just business deals that didn't work out. It's not my fault if they couldn't make it work."
Rosie O'Donnell: "So you're saying it's not your responsibility to pay the people who worked for you?"
Donald Trump: "No, that's not what I'm saying at all. But business is business, and sometimes you have to make tough decisions."
Rosie O'Donnell: "Tough decisions? More like unethical decisions, Donald. You're a snake-oil salesman, preying on hard-working Americans."
Donald : Ridiculous, you're being completely unfair and biased.
Rosie : Unfair and Biased? Sorry but these are facts. I...
Donald : You know what Rosie? I'm done with this interview. I don't have the time to sit here and take this kind of abuse. You're just trying
to make yourself look good by tearing me down. I don't have to put up
with it. These all are lies and fake news.
Rosie: Lies? You're the one who's been lying about your background and cheating hardworking people out of their money. If anyone's being unfair, it's you. I'm just asking tough questions Donald, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things. That's what journalists do. And it seems like you can't handle the truth.
Donald : ( mad, getting up from his chair) You're not a journalist Rosie. You're just a nobody, a loser, a failure of actress, a fat pig who can't even control her own weigh and who can't get work anywhere else but this joke of a show while I'm out there making deals and running my companies. You don't know anything about
business. You're just jealous. Jealous of my success and jealous of my wealth. I'm leaving, I'm
done with this mascarade.
Rosie : Donald, please don't walk away. We're just having a conversation.
As Trump walks off the set, Rosie O'Donnell shakes her head in disbelief and turns to the audience.
Rosie : Well, there you have it, folks. Donald Trump, the self-proclaimed billionaire who got all his money from daddy, can't handle a little bit of tough questioning.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire