samedi 8 avril 2023

Rosie and Donald on the green

Rosie O'Donnell had always been a woman of many talents, but golfing was not one of them. She had decided to give it a try, though, and was out on the course with her friends one sunny afternoon.

As she walked up to the first tee, she felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. The course was beautiful, with rolling green hills and sparkling blue ponds. She could see why people loved this game so much.

But her nerves quickly turned to frustration as she tried to hit the ball. It seemed like no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get it right.

As she lined up her shot for the third time, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Well, well, well. Look who's decided to take up golf."

Rosie turned around to see Donald Trump walking up to her, a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to keep her tone even.

"Just out for a little game," he replied, eyeing her up and down. "And it looks like I'm not the only one."

Rosie felt a twinge of annoyance. She knew that Trump loved to mock her, and she was in no mood for it today.

"I'm just trying something new," she said, trying to keep her voice light.

"Clearly," Trump said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "It's not going so well, is it?"

Rosie gritted her teeth. She could feel her anger rising, but she knew that responding would only make things worse.

"I'm just having fun," she said, trying to smile. "Isn't that the point?"

Trump just chuckled. "I suppose so," he said, his eyes glinting with amusement. "But it's hard to have fun when you're terrible at something, isn't it?"

Rosie felt her face flush with anger. She knew that she shouldn't let him get to her, but his insults were cutting deep.

"Just because I'm not good at golf doesn't mean I'm not good at anything," she said, her voice shaking.

Trump just shrugged. "Sure, sure," he said. "I'm sure you're great at...whatever it is you do."

Rosie felt her blood boil. She knew that Trump was just trying to get a rise out of her, but she couldn't help it. She was so sick of his constant put-downs and insults.

"I'm not going to stand here and take this," she said, her voice rising. "You're a bully, Donald. A small, petty, insecure bully."

Trump just laughed. "Oh, Rosie," he said, his voice dripping with condescension. "You really are a piece of work."

Rosie felt her rage reach its boiling point. She swung her club with all her might, sending it hurtling towards Trump's head.

He dodged it at the last second, laughing as he backed away.

"You're lucky that missed," he said, still chuckling. "Who knows what I might have done in retaliation?"

Rosie just stood there, shaking with anger. She knew that she had let him get the best of her, but she couldn't help it. Trump had pushed her too far, and she was done taking his crap.

As she walked away from the green, she couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the world had in store for her. But one thing was for sure: she would never let Trump get the best of her again.

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

The Bundy curse

The forge in Lower Uncton had always been a place of honest work and honest sweat. In the autumn of 1653, the rhythmic clanging of hammer ag...